woman vaping vape e-cig

In the first recorded US death from a vape pen, a 38-year-old man in Florida has died after an e-cigarette exploded, pierced his skull, and set a room on fire.
The type of pen that Tallmadge Wakeman D’Elia, or “Wake,” was using is called a mechanical mod, or “mech mod.”
It’s a device that’s popular among e-cig hobbyists and experienced vapers because of how precisely it can be customized.

In the first recorded US death from a vape pen, a 38-year-old man in Florida has died after an e-cigarette exploded, pierced his skull, and set a room on fire.

Tallmadge Wakeman D’Elia, whom friends called “Wake,” had been at home in St. Petersburg, Florida, when the explosion happened, The New York Times reported. D’Elia suffered burns on roughly 80% of his body but his cause of death was ruled a “projectile wound to the head,” from the vape pen.

The type of pen that D’Elia was using is called a mechanical mod, or “mech mod.” It’s a device that’s popular among e-cig hobbyists and experienced vapers because of how precisely it can be customized.

Although this is the first recorded death from an e-cig, it has long been known that the devices pose an …read more

Source:: Businessinsider – Technology

      

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *