You can set a print area in Google Sheets to print selected cells or sheets.
Google Sheets is part of the Google suite of online office programs. It’s a spreadsheet program similar to Microsoft’s “Excel” or OpenOffice “Calc.”
The print area is how much of your spreadsheet will be printed, and in what way.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
You can change the print area of Sheets in one of two ways — by printing only certain cells, or by changing the layout on the page.
Here’s how to do both.
How to print selected cells in Google Sheets
1. Open the Sheets document you wish to print.
2. Highlight the cells you want to print.
3. Hit Ctrl + P on a PC, or Command + P on a Mac, or go to File, then select Print at the very bottom of the list.
4. In Print options, choose “selected cells.”
5. This will only print the highlighted region of the current sheet. Highlighting cells across sheets will not group them together.
How to change the print layout in Google Sheets
1. You can use the same option as above to choose to print only one sheet, or all sheets in the document. …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Technology