Summary List Placement
The PlayStation 4 is a powerful and popular gaming system that’s populated living rooms all across the world.
In order to enjoy all that the PS4 offers, however — including movie and music streaming, cloud-based gaming, and digital game downloads — you’ll need to sign in to your PlayStation Network (PSN) account.
How to sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS4
1. Turn on your PS4. Once the login screen has loaded, select your account and press the X button.
2. From the home screen, press Down on the D-pad.
3. Select the field labeled “Sign-In ID (Email Address)” and press X. Use your controller and the on-screen keyboard to type in the email address associated with your PSN account. Once you’ve finished, select “Done” on the on-screen keyboard and press X, or just press the R2 trigger.
4. Select the field labeled “Password,” press X, and type in your PSN account password. When you’ve finished, select “Done” and press X, or press R2.
5. After you’ve entered your sign-in ID and password, select the button labeled “Sign In” and press X.
If you entered your information correctly, you should have successfully signed in to your PSN account. If the sign-in attempt …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Technology